Business Development Manager (Market Research)
£30,000 - £45,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent in Brighton
At Mindlab we are passionate about uncovering the real drivers of human behaviour, because we don’t just ask people what they think, we measure gut feelings and intuitive perceptions.
We are committed to empower our clients to make better-informed decisions by offering a bespoke and intuitive service that is trusted and highly recommended, and has innovation at its heart.
We are looking for our first Business Development Manager, a bright, hardworking and professional individual to drive new business.
Your key roles include:
- Taking new clients leads, identifying key accounts, nurturing relationships, securing new business meetings and closing opportunities
- Being an expert and championing all services offered by Mindlab
- Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
- Analysing the sales process, using Hubspot CRM
- Reporting to the team and senior members of staff on the pipeline of opportunities
You must be target driven, professional, confident, personable and articulate. You will have the ability to think on your feet and problem solve against tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and sales skills
- A proven track record in a business development role
- Experience in presenting to clients in senior positions
Preferred additional skills:
- Experience in a consumer insight/market research role
- Knowledge or experience of psychology-based research
We offer a unique opportunity to work with innovative research tools in a fast paced but happy and informal environment. We focus on a positive culture and look after our staff, provide loads of free fruit, snacks, nice coffee and a bewildering range of teas (when the office is open!).
Private healthcare with Vitality is provided after 6 months. Their light and airy office has a panoramic view over the South Downs.
The job is 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri with flexible working times and is based at the Sussex Innovation Centre in Falmer, Brighton. Due to this you need to live within commutable distance to London and Brighton.
Basic starting salary is £30,000 to £35,000 with an OTE of £45,000
We are all currently working from home. Once restrictions ease we will have a staged return to the office.
To Apply for this job we request you send a cover letter with your CV.
Reference ID: BDM0421
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org